Here is the much requested recipe for the Raw Chocolate Super Fudge I demo-ed last Saturday at the Green Living Show in Auckland.
Should you have been among the poor fellows who came on Sunday believing the sign that I would do it again, only to be shown how to make a Super Charged Green Smoothie (takes a new breath)… then here is the recipe:
Makes one standard baking tray with 64 pieces
- 3.5c / 900g date paste
- 2c / 180g raw cacao powder
- 1c / 200g Chia seeds
- 1c / 160g Sesame seeds
- 1c / 200g Sultanas or Cranberries
- 2c / 260g Sunflower seeds
- 1c / 150g Goji berries
- 2T / 24g Maca powder
- 4T / 40g Sacha Inchi powder
- 2t / 6g Camu-Camu powder
- 1t / 2g Vanilla powder
- In a large bowl hand mix everything thoroughly together.
- Line a standard baking tray with baking paper. Press the mass evenly into the tray and level the surface with a cranked metal spatula.
- Set aside for minimum of one hour to set. Cut into 64 or 128 smaller pieces.
- Serve as is or place in dehydrator for a few hours at 115°F until dry to the touch.
You can always come to the Wise Cicada Café to sample the recipe. We sell them there 🙂