Here is the much requested recipe for the Raw Chocolate Super Fudge I demo-ed last Saturday at the Green Living Show in Auckland.
Should you have been among the poor fellows who came on Sunday believing the sign that I would do it again, only to be shown how to make a Super Charged Green Smoothie (takes a new breath)… then here is the recipe:
Makes one standard baking tray with 64 pieces
- 3.5c / 900g date paste
- 2c / 180g raw cacao powder
- 1c / 200g Chia seeds
- 1c / 160g Sesame seeds
- 1c / 200g Sultanas or Cranberries
- 2c / 260g Sunflower seeds
- 1c / 150g Goji berries
- 2T / 24g Maca powder
- 4T / 40g Sacha Inchi powder
- 2t / 6g Camu-Camu powder
- 1t / 2g Vanilla powder
- In a large bowl hand mix everything thoroughly together.
- Line a standard baking tray with baking paper. Press the mass evenly into the tray and level the surface with a cranked metal spatula.
- Set aside for minimum of one hour to set. Cut into 64 or 128 smaller pieces.
- Serve as is or place in dehydrator for a few hours at 115°F until dry to the touch.
You can always come to the Wise Cicada Café to sample the recipe. We sell them there 🙂
Awesome Rene! So happy for you, cause Mahurangi is such a nice area. Keep us posted, one never knows, we might turn up one day. Same for you if ever you come to visit your Opua house, or is that sold too? Love your recipes, site and classes! I would love to buy some of your smooth tumeric pickle and this raw chocolate treat if you see any way of posting it up! Love to you both, Ines.
Thanks Ines, will let you know. Lydia is coming up shortly. I can send some with her. Much Love, René